Am I enjoying life? Nope But am I still alive? Yes So I guess I should feel blessed that I get to see another day... Another day of seeing my children, I really am blessed when I think about it. I just wish I didnt have the intrusive thoughts I get daily. At least im becoming strong enough to fight my demons. I have a roof over my head and my 4 children are all healthy. Im trying to focus on the positives I have in life. Its so damn hard, trying to remain positive when you feel dead inside, but here I am making it work. I might hate life, but im living proof that we do become strong enough to fight our demons. I am living proof, lets face it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊