You know, I find myself asking every single day, "why take my dad away?"
I'm not even bothered about my own cancer, I just don't understand why my dad had to go away. He was only 55 years old..
I feel like my cancer was a punishment for all the wrong I've done in my life, that's how I deal with it, but losing my dad is killing me, even though its been nearly 3 years without him, every day is a battle to stay alive.
My youngest has gone on holiday and the first thing I thought was, shall I kill myself whilst he's away.
Do you know how hard I fight every single day to stay alive? It's torture.
Honestly, if I didn't have my 4 children I would be dead already...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊