Wow, yesterday was a bad day, I think the dream about my dad dying triggered me. I just kept crying last night and today I feel totally fine. Welcome to Ann-louise's wonderful world of EUPD!! Its exhausting, it really is horrible. The slightest thing can trigger my mental health. How long can I keep living like this? Its draining, one day i'm doing better, the next day i'm falling apart but one things for sure, I never give up.. But, what if one day I do and I was just having a bad day, what if one day the bad day gets too much?? What if? As long as my children know I fought so hard to stay alive and my only purpose is to stay alive for them. Id love it if I could just die and they'd be ok after my death, but they won't be will they? Honestly the thought of my kids ever feeling the way I do is what keeps me going. I wouldnt with Pathological Grief on my worst enemy. I already know one day I won't be here and the depression will have won. I'm not scared of dying, I never have been. At least I know my dad will be waitiing for me. Yes, I know im not going anywhere just yet but how long can someone with Chronic depression live? Bet its not a long life span thats for sure. Anyway, im feeling alot better today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊