Since my dad passed away, I only really have my sister. I speak to her most days but only see her maybe once a month.
She has her own life to live, I know that..
My family don't bother with me, I only have my 4 children. I don't think they really know the extent of my depression.
I think its because I hide it well until I blog about it. This blog is the only thing I have to vent too, how sad is that.
My brother stopped speaking to myself and my sister over a year ago because he got back with his ex wife and its a shame because we use to be so close.
My mum only talks about herself, theres no empathy from her. I dont see my mum much anymore and once again, we use to be close.
Since my dad died my family fell apart. My whole life fell apart. Im empty inside. Id go as far to say, im dead inside...
On the upside, I was 600 days sober yesterday. After my dad died I hit the bottle hard, then I had cancer and well, I was drinking a bottle of whisky a night.
Now im over 19 months sober, the only thing im smashing in life is my sobriety. I cant go back to drinking, it nearly killed me.
March 1st Sunday.
Natalie bombarded me with messages last night, pissed me right off. Telling me she loves me, so this morning ive told her its infatuation and she can't possibly love me and to leave me alone. Ive got enough shit going on in my head without her adding to it. Fuck it off! Life's so much easier being single. Just me and my boys. Going eat what I want today then start calorie counting tomorrow, try shift some weight. Got us all a McDonald's breakfast this morning haha. Don't know how im going stick to a diet, but im going try my best. Getting my hair done tomorrow, really can't be bothered, but my roots are so bad. Thank god my mums a hairdresser haha. I feel ok today, better than I have done the past few days/weeks. Im cooking a gammon joint for dinner. Still need wash my slow cooker, but that can wait till tomorrow. Trying stay positive today and be more thankful. Its hard when you're depressed and grieving. I pray im not like this forever because its horrible. Yo...
Comments
Post a Comment