Just been looking through photos of my dad and it makes me so sad hes not here anymore. He was 55 years old and im angry that he was taken away from me. FUCK YOU CANCER!!!! I fucking hate the fact he could of had so many more years with me but his life was cruely cut short!! I remember my counsellor from Dove bereavement saying there are many stages of grief and you can revisit them at any time, well today im angry that my dad died. Im angry and sad. Im sad that my kids wont ever see their grandad and that my youngest was only 4 years old when he passed away. Im sad that I lost my bestfriend. Im angry that cancer took my dad from me. I dont think ill ever come to terms with the death of my father..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊