Just been the gym for the 2nd time, started doing weights, I really want to tone up and lose weight! I'm so unfit its unreal. My gaol is to become a healthier happier version of me. They say healthy body and healthy mind so we'll see. I think i've been eating my feelings to be honest because last year I lost 4 stone and i've gained every single pound back. To be honest though last year I was that depressed I wasn't eating, sleeping, anything.. that's how I know i'm getting better, my appetite came back this year. My psychiatrist mentioned weight gain with the Olanzapine but I didn't realsie just how fast i'd gain the weight so its time I nipped it in the bud. I won'y be going the gym tomorrow because my arms literally ache already and thats from only going twice, told you I was unfit. Anyway, heres to a happier healthy new me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊