I had the worst dream last night. I dreamt my dad was poorly all over again and then he died. Its played on my mind all day. I'm having a shit day, I fucking knew the good days wouldnt last!! Fucking sick of it. I hate being mentally unwell, its torture! The house is getting me down, I feel like its only me keeping the house running, everything falls on me.. The washing, the dishes, the hoovering, cleaning the toilets!! Everything I do alone, i've got no fucking life and I am beyond sick of it. I fucking hate being so mentally unwell, i'm sick to death of it. Am I ever going to be happy??? I knew this day would come after having nearly a week of being happy! I know tomorrow might be better again and thats what I have to keep thinking. I need a job, I need a god damn life! This sobriety is fucking shit, I wish I never went sober, I need a drink. I've started smoking too. I wont drink, I wont ruin my hard work but by god some days are so fucking hard!!! I cant wait go sleep to get the day out of the way and hope tomorrow is a better day. Im so fucking lonely!!! I love my kids to bits but I need adult company. God I hope tomorrow is better than today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊