Another positive day, feeling pretty good today. Not done anything or been anywhere but i'm feeling ok. I never suffer with spots but i've had a break out.. probably due to all the shit I keep eating! Swear its the Olanzopine!! I crave sugary treats all the time. Sunday tomorrow, I plan on going to church then in the afternoon i'm going to join the gym. My son Jasper is going with me for my first time because my anxiety about going alone will be through the roof, so once i've been once with him, i'm hoping after i'll be able go alone. I'm determined to get out of this house and get fit. I'm not that bothered about my weight gain, i'd just like to tone up and try and eat better. I actually like my weight gain strangly enough, I feel very womanly with all my curves and my bigger boobs are an added bonus. Anyway i'll keep you updated on how the gym goes. See you tomorrow xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊