Another good mental health day i'm happy to say. Feels so good to feel better mentally, who knows it might actually last longer than a week.. I still miss my dad every single second of the day, i'm just learning to deal with my emotions better. I say this but I sit writing this blog knowing in a few days I could be feeling suicidal, it really is shit having EUPD on top of my chronic depression and pathalogical grief. It's been 2 and half years since I lost my best friend, my father and it hurts just as much as it did the day he went away. I guess i'm just getting better at hiding it. I'd give anything in the world to have my dad back. I've realised how short life can be, even more so since I had cancer too. I sit and think, if I hadn't of gone for my cervical screening I might not of been here today. When I remind myself of these things it makes me realise how lucky and blessed I really am to be alive. I never thought i'd see the day where I was happy to be alive but here I am living proof that life does get better. Even on my dark days, I get through them by reminding myself that I do indeed have better days and thats how I get through them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊