Another good mental health day i'm happy to say.
Feels so good to feel better mentally, who knows it might actually last longer than a week..
I still miss my dad every single second of the day, i'm just learning to deal with my emotions better.
I say this but I sit writing this blog knowing in a few days I could be feeling suicidal, it really is shit having EUPD on top of my chronic depression and pathalogical grief.
It's been 2 and half years since I lost my best friend, my father and it hurts just as much as it did the day he went away. I guess i'm just getting better at hiding it.
I'd give anything in the world to have my dad back.
I've realised how short life can be, even more so since I had cancer too. I sit and think, if I hadn't of gone for my cervical screening I might not of been here today.
When I remind myself of these things it makes me realise how lucky and blessed I really am to be alive.
I never thought i'd see the day where I was happy to be alive but here I am living proof that life does get better.
Even on my dark days, I get through them by reminding myself that I do indeed have better days and thats how I get through them.
March 1st Sunday.
Natalie bombarded me with messages last night, pissed me right off. Telling me she loves me, so this morning ive told her its infatuation and she can't possibly love me and to leave me alone. Ive got enough shit going on in my head without her adding to it. Fuck it off! Life's so much easier being single. Just me and my boys. Going eat what I want today then start calorie counting tomorrow, try shift some weight. Got us all a McDonald's breakfast this morning haha. Don't know how im going stick to a diet, but im going try my best. Getting my hair done tomorrow, really can't be bothered, but my roots are so bad. Thank god my mums a hairdresser haha. I feel ok today, better than I have done the past few days/weeks. Im cooking a gammon joint for dinner. Still need wash my slow cooker, but that can wait till tomorrow. Trying stay positive today and be more thankful. Its hard when you're depressed and grieving. I pray im not like this forever because its horrible. Yo...
Comments
Post a Comment