A good day.

Been the hospital today to check if my cancer is back and thank god its not! I was so nervous but im glad I went and its all good news. Its also my 2nd born sons 20th birthday today, I remember last year on his birthday, I was in a real bad way mentally, I was on suicide watch thats how bad it was. My son didnt leave my side I was that depressed. Thats how I know im getting better because today I dont want to kill myself, you know what, im doing ok. I just have to take things day by day, step by step. Im getting there. I honestly think Olazopine and the fight I have inside me to stay alive has saved me from suicide. Today is a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊