Trying to find the positives about being alive today.
It always comes down to protecting my children from the grief it would cause if I passed away.
The only problem is, I'm not living a life I enjoy, I'm purely surviving for them.
It seems selfish to me that I have to stick around solely for them,  when I'm this unhappy inside.
But, what can I do, I don't want to be here, but, I don't want my children to be left with no mother..
I guess it's going to be another day trapped in my own suicidal thoughts.
2 & half years it's been since my dad passed away, that's 2 & half years of fighting my intrusive thoughts. 
2 and half years of living in darkness and loneliness. That's a long time to be living unhappy. 
Something has got to change before I end up completely giving up because this is torture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊