Sunday July 9th 2023

I'm a year and half completely sober, I'm also very highly medicated. 
I hope one day I'll be completely free from medication, I hate taking as much as I do but without it would I even be alive??
Is it because of the medication or am I just strong willed. I'd like to think it's the latter but unfortunately, I think it's the medication..
I take 375mg of Venlafexine every morning, I wear HRT patches that I have to change every 3 days and I take 10mg of Olanzapine every night.
See what I mean by highly medicated?!
How am I even meant to get off such high medication? I think I'll be on HRT for the rest of my life but the other meds I want to be free from eventually. I know it won't be this year or even next year but my goal is to be free from meds.
I'm sat contemplating life this morning, I'm tired and I just want to sleep today.
My hairs a mess, I have roots and I feel ugly..
I know tomorrow might be better and that's what I hold on to. It's just hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊