So for the past 2 weeks i've slept every single day. Maybe it's the depression, I don't know... I do the school run, I get back home and I feel drained. I'm just so tired, maybe i'm tired of fighting the intrusive thoughts everyday. The worst thing about having cancer is that anything the goes wrong or feels wrong with my body, I automatically think it's cancer again. So with how tired I am, I keep thinking what if the cancer is back. You know what, I should see my doctor to put my mind at ease. I'll ring tomorrow, if I remember. The memory loss with the menopause is shocking, my memory is terrible. I've gained so much weight because of my medication. My life really is pretty sh!t. What a sh!t day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊