Saturday July 1st 2023

A brand new month to start again. I'm praying for happiness, that is all. I mean i'd like a bit of wealth but i'll take happiness over anything. I'm going to try and be as positive as I can possibly be. I just want to be happy, am I asking for too much?? Only I can change the outcome of my life, but i'm sat wondering how I make things happen. What do I want out of life besides happiness? I use to have asperations but at the moment, staying alive is my main goal.. I am that lost in life, i'm not really sure how I find myself. I'm living a completly sober life and since going sober i've lost a lot of friends. The reason I don't know who I am is because for many years, since I can remember I have drank alcohol, so since I went sober i'm on a journey of self discovery and learning to love myself again.. this new version of me. God its hard, sobriety isn't easy at all. I still crave alcohol now and then and the only way I get through them days is to remind myself that I just want to kill myself in drink and that snaps me out of it. So, heres to a new month of beautiful possibilities. Happy Saturday xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊