I may spend alot of time in my room, but you know what, since going sober a year and half ago, all my childen will come in and we all chat and relax on my bed. I've said it before but i'll say it again (because i'm proud) since going sober, the bond I have with my 4 children is amazing! I love it, we sit and chat and the feeling of love I have inside I can not even put into words. I wish my boys read my blog and see how much they save my life every single day without knowing. I really do love them with all I am. I'm having another better today, mentally I feel better, so, i'm thankful. I've come to realise that i'm a strong woman, I know the medication is helping but it's me that's determined not to die. I feel stronger mentally, or is that just because i'm having a few good days? Oh, I hope I feel better for more than a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊