Feel a bit better today, what ever I was coming down with yesterday I managed to starve it out of me. I did a fruit and water fast. I'm on day 2 of a 3 day fruit fast, trying to cleanse my insides. I can only assume thats why I feel better today. I find myself asking out loud 'how are you dead?', I still can't get my head around it but i'm getting there slowly. I know my dads never coming back, so now I need to rebuild myself. The fruit and water fast will help me. Clean eating and thinking, its good for the mind and body. Not going lie, i've cooked for my son and the smell is amazing but I refuse to quit on day 2 :) The longing for my dad will never go away, I just need to learn to live with it, but how? When a big part of your life is missing, how exactly do you move on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊