My body is so tired, its a task even walking.
Father's Day was a real trigger for me and now I've got to start over again getting out of this mental state that I'm in.
I know it's just a few bad days but trying to get your head out of how you feel is hard work. Seems to be affecting my whole body.
My whole body feels tired. 
Keep having intrusive thoughts about hanging myself.
No matter how tired I get, I've got a 7 year old little boy that needs to see his momma after school, so you see, I've got to get through these bad days regardless of how mentally ill I am.
I wish mental health was talked about more because I honestly feel trapped and lonely.
I don't usually sleep in the day but I did yesterday and I need to sleep today.
My body is drained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊