Father's Day 2023

God I miss my dad more than anything in the world, what I'd give to see him one more time and hear his voice. I feel blessed to have had the best dad in the world. 
Trying my best to hold back the tears today.
Why take my dad away from me? I ask myself this..
My dad went above and beyond for myself and my children. He really was simply the best and I miss him so much.
It hurts inside, it really hurts.
My children's dad and Jesse's bonus dad Damian, is amazing. He really is the best dad and I hope he has a blessed and beautiful day.
Don't really know what do today, I feel a bit lost.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry but I can't because I have children.
If you're lucky enough to still have your dad then give him the biggest hug because he won't be here forever.
I still don't know how I've got through the past 2 and half years but by the grace of God I am still here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only reason I am still alive is because the thought of my kids losing me and feeling the way I do after losing a parent doesn't bare thinking about. 
The thought of my kids living on medication just to get through the day doesn't sit well with me.
The thought of them being under a psychiatrist like me gives me the strength to live.
I am only alive today because I have children and for that I thank God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊