Just been out for dinner, I don't get out much, I prefer my own company. Too much effort some days to smile, so it's easier to just stay at home. Nothing fits me, i've gained so much weight because of the medication, I just feel shitty about life all the time. I said to myself this morning, I am going to embrace being a bigger girl. I also talk shit to myself hahaha. No, I am going try and be more positive about the weight gain, i've got 2 choices. I either come off the medication, lose weight and kill myself or, stay on the medication, live some sort of normal life and be fat.. I choose the latter. When did my weight become a major issue? I have always battled with my weight, up and down it's been since I can rememeber. I'm nearly 40 years old, life is too short to be worrying about my weight, it's time I just embraced a fuller figure and on that note, goodbye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊