Hows life going? I'm ok. I'm getting through the days and that is something to be proud of. I am still alive. My life isnt really going anywhere, I have no asperations. It's sad really. I can't even read a full book anymore, I don't watch tv, I sort of just drift through the days. I'm still just surviving, not thriving. I keep thinking to myself, this time next year, hopefully, I will be a different person, a happier person. If I don't think like this, what is the point in living? All the weight I lost, I have gained because of the medication, its a viscious cicrle.. They say 'we are here for a good time, not a long time' but i'm not even having a good time and I hope i'm not here for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊