For the past few days the intrusive thoughts have been so overwhelming, I just want to die. I think to myself, if one day these intrusive thoughts get the better of me and I end up taking my own life, I hope my children see my blog and realise just how much their mum tried to stay alive. I don't think my family realise the severity of my illness. It's not a low mood, i'm ill, like, I am sick in the head and it's slowly killing me off. This not wanting to be alive is a horrible feeling. I feel like no one understands whats going on inside of me. I hope in a few days these feelings pass. Jesus take the wheel, cuz I can't do this life on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊