I think I write these blogs in the hope of getting the saddness out, if that makes sense. No one reads my blog so basically, it is me writing to me, yet, I can't bring myself read back what I write. Once it's out my system, it's done with. I have said it before, but I will say it again, this blog may of saved my life.. along with Olazopine. So, how is my life going? It's a struggle! I was thinking to myself yesterday, we're in April 2023 now, it will be 3 years in November since I lost my dad and every single day, all through out the day, I relive his pain and death. I know they say 'time is a healer' but when exactly? When will the thoughts about my dads passing get better? As much as I am trying to do this thing called life, I can't help but think I need to medicated just to survive. It is fucking shit. I'm still doing my Suicide and Selfharm course, it's going ok. I resignate with everything I have learnt upto now and it's made me realise how far I have come. I still want to die most days but I fight myself to stay alive. It really is Me V Me. We're in week 2 of the Easter holidays, no routine, really messes with my head. The weight gain.. Let's talk about the weight gain from Olazopine.! I have gained 2 stone since taking this medication. Sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place. I need the tablets to feel some what normal, yet now I fucking hate the way I look.. Welcome to the wonderful fucked up world of me :( Anyway, if anyone ever reads my blogs, just rememeber to take each day, one day at a time and eventually (i've been told) things will get better. Sending lots of peace and love your way xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊