I keep thinking about what purpose I am in life, it's sad that I feel this way. I know i'm a mum but who am I as a person, as an individual? I'm so lost in life. The more I think about it, i've been lost for many years but I covered it with alcohol, i'm nearly a year and half sober and I just feel a little lost in life. My dads death, definitely switched a switch off, inside of me. I feel empty. I'm so sad and lonely, so many people around me, yet I feel so alone. I sit by myself most days, trapped in my own thoughts, no motivation to leave the house. I do my daily chores and I go to bed, I wake up, I repeat and so on.. I quit my job, don't really know why and I died my hair bright pink. What a fucked up mess I am. Forgot say, not sure if I mentioned I was doing a home study course but I am, well, was, its a 12 week Suicide and Selfharm Prevention course, anyway I completed it in 2 weeks. Ok bye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊