The struggle is real.

Olanzopine = weight gain :( So, I have gained 2 stone since I have been on this medication. Not only am I depressed, but now all I keep thinking about is gaining weight. So basically, i'm sad and fat!! Great!! Just another thing added to the list of things wrong with me. You'd think with how often I say, "life is too short", i'd not be bothered about weight gain.. well I am bothered, very bothered. Best of it is, I have to take them just to feel some what normal and try to keep myhead above water. Does that mean I will be on Olanzopine and Venlafexine for the rest of my life? Bullshit this life is! So, I am still working at my youngest sons school, it is only an hour a day but it has made a massive improvement in my depression. I'm not spending my days in bed, thinking about it now, last year (2022) I spent the majority of it in bed, alone. I was so depressed last year, I almost killed myself.. Olazopine might be making me fat but by god did this medication save my life!!!!! I wonder when I am going to die, I can't wait to see my dad again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊