Thought about my dad alot today, i'm sad inside. I'm not showing it, nobody would know, I hide mypain really well. I have this fake smile I parade everyday, regardless if i'm ok. I have gained a stone over the festive period, I have eaten what I want, the problem I have is the medication apparently make you gain weight, that is what my psychiatrist told me.. fantastic! Swear its one thing after another I have to battle with. I look at myself in the mirror and I hate what I see looking back. When did this happen :( When did I care about gaining weight? Why do I hate what I see looking back at me? I honestly disgust myself. My sweet tooth is so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊