Sunday 5th February

I've just been to church, I love going to church. I love the singing and I resignate with what is said weekly. Now I have God, I can get through the day, a dark thought comes into my head, I pray, I take time to think, I deal with it and I move on. I have come so far in the past 2 years, if you have followed my blog from the start, you probably already know that. A beautiful lady named Amanda, gifted me with a beautiful bible today that she had gone out of her way to buy for me. I told you, that church is filled with so much love it is unreal. I felt lost 5 or so months ago before I walked into church, now I feel like I have family. I know I already have family but I won't lie, none of them bother with me. My dad was my family. Now I have a new family, Gods family. A family where love is shown without even knowing you're showing it. Hope that makes sense. I was sat thinking about this blog. I bet my grammar is shocking but do I care? Nope, no I don't. This blog is a gateway, a place where I feel safe to talk openly and honestly about my battle with living. I'm still not sure how I made it to where I am today. That is Gods honest truth. This blog keeps my dads memory alive and it will still be here when I am gone. My dad lives on through me, it's really weird because I have noticed I've started doing things unknowingly, that my dad did. I drink black coffee now, always had 2 sweetners with semi skimmed milk and now the milk makes me feel a bit sick. Now I just have it black. Weird. I've noticed a few other things, maybe I've lost my mind, who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊