Gods plan.

I think I am getting better. I know its the medication but I'm starting to feel better within. I'm so thankful that my psychiatrist finally heard me through the crying. I remember crying saying I need help before I kill myself and she heard me. Its not easy living with mental health problems. This sober journey I am on, also, is not easy. I started to work at my youngest sons school (lunch time) and its the best thing that could of happened because it really is doing me the world of good. I started the end of November 2022 and it is February 2023 now and i'm still there. Its only an hour a day but the routine is what I needed to get me out of this house. I didn't think I would get the job which made it easier to apply. I applied because I thought it will help with my mental health, I just didn't think I would get the job. My sons school (Kingsland C.E. Accademy) has been amazing, I can not thank them enough for helping me through a really dark place I was in. A few times I have broke down at school crying and the staff have helped me. It really is a wonderful school with loving staff. I'm still trying to come to terms with losing my dad, I don't think it will ever sit right with me. I can't see me ever being completely happy when a massive part of me is missing... ..But with the right medication to even me out, I could possibly live some sort of life. Hopefully. Think it was about October 2022 when I walked out of my house one day, and ended up in church (St Johns), the crazy thing is, I have bad anxiety, yet I left my house, alone, and walked into church.. come on, now if thats not God guiding me, then what was it????? The peace I feel inside when I walk into church is like nothing I have ever experienced before. The people that go to that church love. The really do love each other. It is a wonderful feeling. I too have broke down crying in church and the love I have felt is so warminig inside. God has a plan for me, i'm on the right path in life, I was guided to church that day and I just need to keep doing what I am doing and trust that everything will work out ok in the end. We'll be ok xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊