February 25th 2023 Saturday.

I'm starting to feel happier, the past few days have been alot better.
I feel blessed to wake up another day.
I've smiled and laughed.
I'm still so terribly sad inside, but I'm also allowing myself to be happier.
I have to believe that the end of each day, could indeed be my last, so I have to appreciate the day and everything that I have.
Today I'm grateful I woke up, I'm grateful that my children are happy and healthy.
I'm finally grateful that I am alive.
I've started to say this as much as I can..
"I am beautiful, kind and caring"
I'm focusing on the positive things in life, I can't turn back the clocks, I can't bring my dad back and he would not want me feeling the way I have since November 2020, I can't change what has already happened.
I'm trying my damn best to stay alive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊