Thought I would talk about how I still do not understand how I have made it to today, I don't really rememeber alot since my dad died, everything is a blur. I feel like I survive evryday, I don't enjoy life, it seems to just pass by. Not really sure how I float through the day but I do, unwillingly, I am indeed living. I might only be a shell but I am slowly finding myself. I know I dont't mind being on my own, I have become so strong with managing my feelings. I don't stay sad for long anymore, I don't hold grudges now, do as you would like to be done, what you do, you will receive. I give love so freely, I love and I desire to be loved. Not asking much, right? Hahaa I read about manifestation, so I want to try and write more positive. Manifestation, write it down and hope for the best! Anyway, so yeah, ermm, I'm still here and it has got to be a mixture of medication and strength from above that keeps me going everyday. xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊