Sleep.

Although my sleeping has massively improved thanks to the Olanzopine, I still have the odd night where my mind goes on overdrive, like tonight for example. Been lying in bed over an hour and just can't switch off, so thought, I know, lets tell the world how messed up your sleeping patern really is. I'm yawning but as soon as I try to sleep, boom! All these thoughts go running through my head. Some times I openly tell myself to shut up and it works but not tonight. Also, it is snowing. Can not rememeber the last time we had snow. Wonder if I have blogged about it and forgotten. The Menopause has fried my memory. I am 39 with the memory of a 79 year old dementia patient, I am not even joking. Do you know how depressing that is when half way through a conversation, I have to ask what were we talking about!! Depressing. That is all.xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊