Olanzapine 10mg

So I started at 5mg for about 3 months I think, it's now been a few days on the 10mg strength. 
Safe to say I know when these kick in.
It's so depressing how I have to live on medication just to feel normalish. 
Apparently, they can increase weight gain.
Absolutely fantastic, I battle with my weight as it is.
I only have to smile at a custard slice and I gain weight. Fucking hate my life sometimes.
I felt numb (no empathy) off the 5mg, I'll end up without a care in the world about everything taking 10mg a day. I also take 300mg Venlafexine every morning for breakfast haha swear if I don't laugh if forever cry.
Anyway, let's see if my Blogs show an improvement in my mental health. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊