Thought I was ready to be around alcohol but I'm not. I got ready and went out tonight, I lasted 2 hours and I'm back home eating chocolate on my bed.

What even is my life, can't even trust myself around drink.

Am I weak or strong?

Weak for leaving and going home or strong for leaving and going home?

I sure as hell don't feel strong, I feel pathetic for having to leave so I don't get tempted to drink.

Is my whole life going to be one big horrible battle!!Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

So angry with how much I have to battle in life but I have to believe God has a plan for me and by having faith I will be ok.

Have a pic of me on a good day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊