December 3rd 2023

 Wow and I mean wow, I have had a really and I mean really low day mentally, I have cried a river today. My eyes are all swollen and puffy from the amount of tears I have cried. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not. I feel so lost in life it scares me.

I know I'm on this sober journey now but Cancer and losing my dad has really messed me up as a person.

I use to be so outgoing and bubbly, I had a fire in my heart, I had depression but nothing like I have now, this is unbearable, a constant emptiness inside.

My heart has been broken and nothing will ever fill this void, it's like there's a massive piece of me missing. The death of a parent is something else. How do you come back from losing a massive part of you. My dad was me and I am him.

I just read back what I've written.. my dad was me and I am him, so I know he lives on within me but that doesn't make me feel any better, I'm  never going see him again until the day I die and that shit hurts! Like really hurts, I am sad beyond sad.

I'll keep hanging on waiting for that better day to come. I'm feeling low now but it won't last, I know a good day will come soon and that's what keeps me going everyday, the knowing that a happy day is just around the corner.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊