Coffee Mate & Sobriety

 You know, the powder whitener you add to coffee, well, as you know I will be a year sober tomorrow, I can't even describe how happy I feel about being sober but I have to give a massive shout out to Costa Coffee for their instant coffee and Coffee Mate for making my coffees taste the bomb! I drink so much coffee now I am sober it's insane, so I know what tastes I like haha.


A year sober tomorrow, how did this happen..

It's not easy being sober, people look at you like you're the weird person for not drinking. Alcohol is a massive problem for some people and now I don't drink, I can see everything so much clearer. I watch people go from being happy to in the blink of an eye change into a different person and it's times like this that I am thankful for, because that use to be me. Alcohol ruins lives, it ruined all of my young adult life, I'll be 39 in 10 days, a lot of my life I have been under the influence of alcohol. I said before, it's not easy staying sober but I am here today 364 days sober and feeling very proud. 


All I did this year was survive but I survived and I get to see in 2023. I hope I find happiness in 2023, the true meaning of happiness, that is all I want. I hope I don't get to the end of next year and say 'I survived' like this year because what a waste of life I am.

See you in 2023 take care xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊