Well, today was a good day. Met my sister for a coffee which we haven't done in forever.

We used to meet up every week for a coffee so it was really nice, we did a bit of Christmas shopping and overall, it was a really nice few hours.

You see, I have days like this, I think the most I have had in a row (good days that is) is about 3.

3 better days should I say, not good but you know what I mean.

I mean, is that normal? What is the number of better day's that people have in a row?

Surely no one is happy 7 days a week????

I am not even sure if I know the full extent of happiness, if that makes sense.

I mean how happy is happy?

What type of happiness am I aiming for, probably the sort where you don't have to wear a smile, you know, I just smile because I am actually genuinely happy and I'm not just smiling to be polite. Yeah, that's what I'm after.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊