I started a new Bereavement group counselling course today. With Dove Bereavement it was one to one so who knows, if anything at least I can say I tried every available avenue. This Bereavement course is led by Rev Rob from school, he is such a lovely thoughtful man.

I did a lot of crying today. I knew as soon as I opened my eyes that today was a bad day, don't ask me how, I just knew.

So, it is 16:42pm now and I feel emotionally and mentally drained. For someone so small (5ft 3") I can personally cry a river.

Also, I am still waiting for my paperback review to hurry, it has been 24 hours now. I know it can take up to 72 hours, but they might not even approve yet, not as bad as waiting to see if my cancer was in my Lymph Nodes but it is up there Haha.

Goodnight xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊