⚠️ ⚠️ Reference to suicide.

Don't know if I said yesterday but I self published my own paperback book. It is available to purchase now.
Don't know how this all happened but I had a sign to put my dark poetry into a book.
It's not been easy but I did it.

The purpose of the book is to reach others that feel the same as I do daily. I hope anyone with mental health speaks out and begs for help like I did. I literally broke down and said there is something wrong with me and if you don't help me I will end up dead, that is how low I have got but now I'm finally getting help. Better later than me killing myself. 
The Intrusive thoughts are something else, I don't think I go a day where I don't think about suicide, the only, and I mean this from my heart, the only reason I am not dead is because I picture Jesse-Johns face expecting see his mummy at the end of his school day and to be told he'll never see his mummy again. That is why I am still here, my 4 boys regardless of their ages need their mum and I am one hell of a fighter and so are you reading this, don't ever forget that.
You WILL be missed so stay strong xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊