When I was in therapy with Dove my anxiety was at an all-time high, I remember a coping mechanism for anxiety was music, I personally have always used music for releasing stress, but now I use earbuds when I am out alone. I used to be such a confident person and now It is like I'm a shell of my old self.

You know I was fine this morning, I shaped and tinted my eyebrows, did laundry, tanned my face so I don't look like I am ill (I look ill). After I'd attempted to make myself look half decent at least, I looked in the mirror, stared at myself and thought, you are ugly.

Going back to the music, which coincidentally I have on today (just a mix of everything and anything), I'm still sat feeling lonely. I'm in the living room on the laptop writing this blog post, Jesse is playing in front of me, and I still feel like nothing.

As I sit thinking, my boys really are my entire world, I would walk to the ends of the earth if I had to, to protect and love my children.

What a weird blog post, even I'm thinking that too.

Ok bye xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊