Dead To Me Season 3

 Didn't read anything about season 3, I'm on episode 9 and it hits hard watching a Cervical Cancer story line after having it myself last year.

Made me feel so thankful that mine was found early enough, mine was 1b something, maybe 1b1, I don't know, I can't remember. Weird how your brain can block out something so important but mine has managed to block out the whole of 2021. I get flash backs now and then of things, like watching this, I can relate to it all, not just my cancer but going through dads with him too.

It's hard and like I've said before every day is a battle to survive, at the moment, on this day as my youngest son would say, on this day, I am indeed doing ok.

I make jokes about having cancer, guess I've got a dark sense of humour but it's the only way I guess I can cope with having cancer. People deal with it in different ways, one thing I can say is this, 'Cancer didn't kill me so I'll be damned if depression will'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊