Why did i, survive Cancer?????

 This isn't the first time I have asked myself this question.

Why put me through so much pain and suffering with my own cancer, that I am continuously punished in life, by cancer taking away the people I love, the people I have grown up with, my friends, dads' friends.

Just why?

Why am I still alive?

I was even told; my cancer could come back.

The constant worry over the slightest thing wrong with me.

How cruel is this world we live in? I just don't understand why I am still here.

One thing I do know is, I am one strong ass woman!!!

I honestly believe I am being taught a very hard and cruel lesson, but what was it I did so wrong in life to be punished to this degree?


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊