Sunday October 9th 2022

 Today, i went to church.

The past week i've felt very connected to a higher being, if that makes sense at all?

I feel more connected spiritually to things, i should also mention, i have been listening to Shakra sounds to fall asleep to. I've probably already said but i can't remember. [i never read back what i write. It's hard enough typing when im sad.]

Anyway, i drift off to sleep so peacefully, the music and the Olanzapine are a good combo!

Since doing this, i'm remembering dreams again, ive kept a dream journal for some time [years] i find it helps when i know why im having the dream i am, and also, the meaning behind why i was able to remember it.

I feel like a path has been set for me to follow, and im finally on the right path to some sort of happiness. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊