I guess i should talk about my unnecessary spending, it's probably because i'm stuck in my own thoughts daily, so i think i spend to take my mind off things.

Now i know, i sit and cry about the cost of living, but that still doesn't stop me ordering off Amazon Prime or out of my Catalogue. I enjoy buying thing's for other people, half the time its not even for myself, i just like making other people smile.

I'm a good person with a heart of gold, i just like making people smile because i can't smile myself. It warms my heart.

For some reason, it makes me feel better about myself when i buy for other people, that could be because i'm lonely and i just want to maybe, just give a gift and it's my way of saying 'i love you'.

I've purchased very bizare things, let me just name a few..

.Quran and Prayer matt

.5 holidays and i only went on 2

.Skates that i wore once and nearly broke my spine because my feet flew in the air and i dropped, i actually weed a bit too 😂😂

.Punch bag

The list goes on...

What you've got remember is, i don't drink alcohol anymore, so technically i'm buying gifts for others and it stops me buying alcohol.

So i may be in debt, but at least i'm still sober and that in my eyes is a win win situation.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊