Weight Loss.

So as you already know I gave up alcohol 01/01/2022.
I'm still sober 23/08/2022.
At the begging of January I was at my heaviest I've ever been in my life 15 stone 9lbs 😭😭
I was literally eating my feelings. When I'm sad I was eating alot. I was ordering take aways because the energy I had I was using to survive. Still the same really, only now I think I may have an eating disorder. 
I've weighed in today at 12 stone 10lbs...
It's been an up and down 8 months regarding my weight but that was until I started fasting and only having a small window to eat. I calories count everything I put in my mouth and only drink water when I'm fasting so it's a clean fast.
I must step on the scales at least 4 times a day to see if I've lost any more weight.
It's not healthy, I know..
I've not left the house again for a week, I'm falling apart but trying my best keep it together. 
I do a 50 hour fast next month to raise money for Oesophageal Cancer.
I'll keep you updated.
Enjoy your day xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊