Blog/Diary

This blog has sort of become a diary, if I've not got my books at hand to write in, I come on here. I always feel better after I've written down how I feel.
I hope if anyone reads my blogs and thinks to them selves 'that's exactly how I'm feeling' then just know that we're in this together and you're not alone.
The whole idea of this blog is to just speak out about Cancer, Mental health, Grieving, or just a low day. The whole idea is to let you know that you're not on your own and it helps me, knowing there's other people out there in the world struggling daily like me.
My life completely changed November 15th 2020. I will never be the same person again.
🤍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊