I'm having a bad day 😞

So since I last wrote, I've now had 2 Bereavement sessions with Dove & I've had 2 meetings with my psychiatrist. 
My life is still a complete mess when it comes to my mental health..
I'm pained everyday with horrible intrusive thoughts about suicide, I won't do it because it's selfish to my children who I love more than life it's self, but I do often wonder if one day it'll happen and that will be the end of this existence I live.

If I had to describe how I'm feeling right now, I would say, my head is literally just above water so to speak. I'm hanging on by a thread and I'm waking up each day not knowing how ill be feeling that day.

I've always suffered with "low mood" as the doctors use to say, it wasn't a low mood, I was fucking depressed and now it's even worse.
The amount of times in the past, since I was younger I've overdosed or slit my wrist/stomach is unreal. I should of probably been sectioned and gotten the help I needed but instead they gave me charcoal shit to drink and sent me on my way.
Then the day I collected my dad's ashes that was the nail in the coffin ⚰  how ironic 😒 
I wanted to die!
Now I get help, now after them sedating me and using breathing equipment, now I get the help I've needed all them years!
Should of just let me fucking die...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊