I've got a follow up appointment this month, August 18th, i guess that will be to see how i've healed etc.. lets hope they don't ask me how i've been feeling because they may have to extend my appointment once i start talking 😆😆😆 

I'm going back college tomorrow to try and finish my Diploma off, 7 more assessments and i'm done, my hearts not really in doing anything any more but i want to make my dad proud so i'm determined finish and pass it all, he said when he had cancer "go to college, i'll be ok" i had so much time off with dads cancer and his death, i eventually went back and caught up with things then i had cancer and fell behind again so they have extended it through the summer, so i can complete my course which i'm so grateful for. My attendance is shocking due to 2 lots of cancer but im proud of  how far i got before i to leave to have surgery. I was so close to completing when my friends did, i cried when i had to say goodbye.

I will complete this course, not just to make my dad proud that i carried on, but myself and my children, after the worst year of my life, i need to do this and pass.

Something good has got to come out of all that's happened!!

I can do this, so fuck you anxiety i will be leaving this house in the morning!

Wish me luck and i'll be back soon xoxoxoxoxoxox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊