Tired.

For the past few days I've not felt myself, constantly tired even though my iron tablets have been increased, I take multivitamins everyday but yet I'm lacking energy, I do the school run every morning then crawl back into bed.
Its been 5 weeks today since surgery and my stomach is in pain on the right hand side, it has been a few days now. I've been doing too much so I think I may of pulled something, it feels like I've torn skin if that makes any sense.
I had a cry yesterday whilst sat on my own looking at a photo of dad that a filter makes the person sort of come alive, his eyes moved and his mouth smiled, I can't stop watching it. I smile and cry at the same time.
Time isn't a healer, its been 7 months and I'm just as heartbroken as I was the day of dads passing 💔 
I still feel deflated about having cancer, I'm not the person I was before, I can't even bend down or wear underwear without feeling pain. I feel so fed up and I've got zero motivation. I'm waiting for the doctor sort out blood tests to see why I feel so rubbish, probably because of surgery I don't know but I know the iron tablets aren't working.
Its 20.46pm and I'm tired, I wake up tired, nap through the day, tired cooking tea, just tired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊