😭

The end is finally in sight having these injections, I can't wait for the last day to come. I hate needles more than anything. I'm covered in bruises in both legs and both sides of my stomach where I have to do a different side each day, I hate the pain you get after the injection goes in and the stinging feeling it leaves 😭
I just want this nightmare to be over but as my lucks gone through my whole life I just keep thinking next week will be bad news..
I'm sick to death of hearing people moan about stupid shit in life, they should be lucky and thankful they've not been told they've got cancer!!
I'm in such a foul mood today, I'm sick of taking tablets and I'm sick of the site of these injections!

I miss my dad so much 😢 💔 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊