😣 When the phone rings and the screen tells you its the hospital,.. shit this is it, the results from the Lymph nodes that were taken, oh fuck here goes... NOPE!!

A phone call to let me know the results still aren't back so it'll be next Tuesday now, would of been Monday but it's a god damn shitty bank holiday putting the most important news of my life on hold!!

Just want scream!!!!!!

My hormones are raging today, i've been a right bitch, i spoke to the cancer nurse and she confirmed.. Menopause.. fucking fantastic 👿 

I've been angry to the point i've cried because i don't know why i'm so angry, this has been happening the past few days now. I'm eating like i'm having a period.. what is even going on in my body.. heads ready fall off today seriously 😫😫

Still taking pain killers but not as many as i was, still wearing the surgical stockings and Zoe is still injecting me everyday.. only another week or so left i'm hoping.

Today can fuck off, i've had enough.

✌❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊