I hate how i feel !

I'm so fed up of feeling ill, i feel like all i do is moan about how sick i feel, i feel like i'm ruining everyone else's happiness by being ill. I feel like people have got to put their lives on hold to help me when i go into hospital.

I'm missing out on seeing people and leaving the house because i'm constantly tired and always feel so sick.

Life is so unfair!!

Why me.. i can't do things i want do because of the nausea, cancer is a bastard!!!!!

Maybe i'm just having one of those days where i just feel left out of people having fun, maybe tomorrow i'll have more energy?? But today i just want to get in bed and cry.

I feel like i'm going be stuck in and not be able do things with my boys for the foreseeable future.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I just want to scream!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊